Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clothes for SALE . gently used ..lol hardley used..They grow so fast

PANTS ARE ALL $2.50
TSHIRTS ARE $1.00
LONGSLEEVE SHIRTS $ 1.50

SHOES $ 3
SHORTS $1
JACKET $ 8
OUTFITS $ 3
































































































 Let me know what you are interested in . Email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com
I will have more "things" for sale in a week

No comments: