Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Videos - Full Episode - Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Wealthiness, pt.4 | Bravo TV Official Site

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Videos - Full Episode - Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Wealthiness, pt.4 Bravo TV Official Site



UGH HERE WE GO AGAIN BUT EVEN MORE FAKENESS LOL. CAMILE KELSEY GRAMMERS WIFE {EX NOW} BUT SHE FREAKIN HAS 4 NANNIES .!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ?? SHE ONLY HAS 2 KIDS 2 NANNIES FOR EACH CHILD LMBO. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THIS SEASON IS GOING TO INTERESTING

No comments: